Road Running Grand Prix
We are relaunching our Road Running Grand Prix competition for 2023!
There will be a dozen or so qualifying races throughout the year, your best 6 performances will count. A trophy and medals to be given out at the end of the year.
Unlike our well established cross country and fell running competitions scoring for this one will be based on age graded performance.
The following races will be included:
1. Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon - 19th February
2. Dartford Half Marathon - 5th March
3. Lydd 20 miles / half - 12th March
4. Folkestone 10 - 7th April
5. London Marathon* - 23rd April
6. Harvel 5 - 3rd June
7. Sackett 10k - 4th June
8. Tenterden 10k / 5k - June (date to be confirmed)
9. The Big Half - 3rd September
10. Faversham 10k - 17th September
11. Lisbon Marathon - 8th October
12. Sittingbourne 10 - October (date to be confirmed)
*as not everyone will have a place in the London Marathon you can substitute any other marathon performance from the year.
A league table will appear here after the first race.